Sunday, April 14, 2013

Something For Your Ears.

So I don't have a recipe for you (yet). I am dreaming up something delicious for this week maybe a cupcake or my favourite shortbread, or perhaps almondbutter snickerdoodles.

Instead today I bring you to musician I am obsessed with. I can't bake without music and here are some of my recent favourites:


Jenny Owens Young
One of her more recent projects is called exhibit and it is amazing and beautiful.  She wrote the songs based of inspiration from the New York City museum. Love it.

Noah Gundersen
So good! A friend recommended him and I have not been sorry. It is hauntingly beautiful. It is the kind of music that radiates through your soul as you listen to it.


Something to listen to while you bake :) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment